Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tool stores in Seoul

Last Saturday I went to two jewelry tool stores in Seoul.  Both were in Jongno-gu, Seoul.  The first one (in the photo below) had a pretty good selection.  I bought a nice solid plastic ring mandrel, a ring sizer, and a needle file.  I had been to the store once before in April or May, when I found it accidentally, but didn't have much time to look around.  The other store my Korean friend in the US told me about.  It was much smaller, but had a bigger selection of hammers.  Both stores had a lot of the same stuff you can find in the US, but they also had a lot of Korean made tools and some Japanese tools.  I'll probably go back later and get some hammers, pliers and maybe a few files and other random things that look interesting.

Jongno 3 ga Station, Exit 7

No comments: