Saturday, November 17, 2007

candlestick are done

I finished the candlesticks a few days ago, and I shipped them today. They should arrive Monday. They were very difficult to photograph because of the shiny polished stainless steel and the dark aluminum. And they were almost too big for my backdrop. I think the photos I got will be ok, they just need some work in Photoshop before I can post them.

I haven't started anything new yet. I want to spend a bit more time working on some designs before I start my next piece. Lately I think I have not been spending enough time working on the designs. I just start carving something. It turns out ok, but I think the things I am making lately are mostly just variations of the same designs. I want to do something different. I have an idea, but I haven't worked out the details well enough to start.

No comments: