Saturday, May 30, 2009

summer teaching

I wanted to wait till it was confirmed that I would be teaching this summer before I posted any details. Since it was confirmed yesterday, here are the details:

My friend, Colin McDonald, teaches jewelry making classes at The Art Center Highland Park. Next week he is moving to Korea for a year to teach English, so I am going to finish teaching his classes this session, and teach some of the classes he was scheduled to teach this summer. I am going to be teaching all of his Thursday classes this summer:

10:00 - 12:30pm Metalsmithing and Jewelry: Intermediate/Advanced

1:30 - 4:00pm Precious Objects: Jewelry, Metal, Miniature Sculpture

4:15 - 6:15pm Beginning Jewelry

7:00 - 9:30pm Metal Jewelry: All Levels

These are 8 week classes, and will run from June 25 - August 13, 2009.

No comments: