Monday, November 5, 2018

What happened

I moved to Taiwan in August to teach English.  I don’t want to go into my reasons here except to say that I was unhappy and bored living in the US.  I enjoyed my life in Korea, so I decided to give Taiwan a try this time.  I was sad giving up my great studio, but that is about the only thing I liked about my life in the US.  I am setting up a work bench here in my apartment in Taiwan so I will be making things here soon.  I brought or shipped a lot of tools here already and will be buying more here or having my parents send them to me.  I plan to buy a workbench this month.

I have been here about 3 months now.  Things are going well so far.  I spend most of my free time studying Chinese.  Right now there is no plan about how long I will stay here.

No comments: