Sunday, December 30, 2007

2007 Itami Internatonal Craft Exhibition

A few days ago I got the catalog from the 2007 Itami International Craft Exhibition at The Museum of Arts and Crafts - Itami, in Itami, Japan. I had 3 pieces in the exhibition. Its an annual exhibition, the theme this year was jewelry. I mostly like the other work that was in the exhibition, but I wish they had printed what some of these pieces are, brooch, pendant, etc. Some of these things I have no idea what they are.

The exhibition was up from the end of Oct till the end of Nov. I wish it had started a month earlier, cause I went to Japan, not too far from Itami, in Oct after I was in Korea for the Cheongju Craft Biennale.

They rephotographed the work for the catalog. This is a scan of the photo of my work from the catalog:

No comments: